Filadelfia Equips the Body of Christ
- Based upon the Word of God and in dependence on His Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus still heals.
- Correspondence format, with telephonic/email contact with mentors.
- 2 to 3 interactive contacts-sessions per year – addressing pertinent issues.
- Supervision and accompaniment with practical exercises.
- All mentors at Filadelfia are full-time in the Pastoral caregiving ministry.
- All mentors undergo continuous training.
- Courses are frequently updated.
- The work of/models of/approaches of Gerhard Egan, Narrative Therapy, Rational Emotive Therapy, Erickson, Kerugma and others covered in the curriculum.
- Definite ministerial and registration outcomes.
- The inspired Word of God, working in dependence on His Holy Spirit, believing that Jesus still heals.
- People-centered interdenominational ministry and Biblical counselling, focusing on long-term relationships.
- Trust, honesty, accountability, transparency, excellence and integrity.
- Perseverance and mentoring in the discipleship journey.
- Skills development courses are focusing on the disciplines of Pastoral Counselling / Care.
- Country-wide inner healing workshops.
- Supervision and mentoring.
- A correspondence format, with telephonic/email contact with lecturers, supported by 2/3 Interactive contact sessions per year (in Bloemfontein) that address pertinent issues.
- The work of / models of / approaches of Gerhard Egan, Narrative Therapy, Rational Emotive Therapy, Erickson, Kerugma and others covered in the courses.
- Administrative support.
- Also available in Afrikaans.